Friday, February 23, 2007

How Much Adult Braces




In a house that was on a street that I do not remember, I saw that minutes later would become the photo is above.

No matter how or why you reach that place, nor how I got the picture. What matters is what that picture because, correct me cause. What does he have said it did?. Shit, an image, multiplicity of meanings, the image is there quietita, framed, but it shows what each according to their experiences, wants to see. Surely if a person sees is all day to earn the handle laburando say: "I can not understand ... I sweating like a beast to win them and this jerk paste them next to the toilet paper, a person "refined" used for exhibitions and champagne, exclaimed: - Ho, exquisite paradox, toilet paper, the lowest in the scale of papers, next highest, MONEY!, "excuse me" sir artist "how much this work of art?


According to my experience, that photo, artwork or whatever, cause me embarrassment. I think twisted mind could have coupled these two types of paper, because in the end, if not for its symbolic value, the two would be processed cellulose in different ways, the two sons of the same suit (eucalyptus, pine, avocado, whatever). Thus ironically makes no sense, or yes, perhaps it is a lot. I think that person can, it was to never to forget that money and toilet paper of the same nature. He (that person) safely while you grow (because for me he did it is a teenager) is going to be grabbing more and more money. It is obvious Mr. reader, saucers, serving and much, does everyone eat what is planted in the Huertita? "Or if the property is not private?. We are in a system, and money is the value and the part moves. I think the reasoning is simple: one to shit and always going, until they invent something else is going to clean with toilet paper, have that paradox every day in front of one (the silver and toilet paper) will to do that, even for a moment, a fall in the small reflection of that money is just paper, after the end there are things that money can not buy: happiness (but not the false or fake) , friendship (but the real Che), love, understanding, humility .... and a lot more words that sound and boundless asshole but if they are practiced (and only if they are practiced) can give us satisfaction that money ever, I believe, we could give. There is another truth, invincible, inevitable, at that time, going to shit, toilet paper triumphs over money, or perhaps imagine the rough face of Mitre rubbing our ass ...


Anyway, I do not know what the hell does that picture. I was thinking it would easier for him (which I did), I find it hard to commit. I invite you to discuss or just to say that is what causes that photo.

Dam

0 comments:

Post a Comment