Sunday, September 14, 2008

How Soon Are You Curedrom Trichomoniasis

Is it enough to blame the Street? OTHER WALL


The fire in Cro-Magnon Republic, the tragedy that more fatalities recorded in Argentina by unnatural causes, was on Tuesday, August 19 first trial hearing in which judges the liability of operators of local rock band that played the night of the incident, two former police chiefs and a group of officials responsible for overseeing the site. 1

From my side, first of all I would like to clarify that I am not, nor ever was, nor will I be a fan of Street. Not for a particular reason, but his music is so me attractive, as I happen to other bands, just that. Their subjects listened to when they went on the radio, and had a couple of friends that they liked, but nothing else, just that.

the day of the tragedy, I was in Lomas, also had attended a concert, with capacity for "x" people and were twice ... and there was no emergency exit. (Of course, that place was closed then, like most)

When I heard the other day on the news of the tragedy, I worry about knowing that none of my friends and / or known to be there.

then view the images you get the news without shame, I worry the fate of the guys that were there. It was horrible to see all that it could be anyone of us was there. I generated so much anger and helplessness that something happens soon ...

stories were rumors of fatalities, the girl who ran away from home to go to see them, the groom who died to save his girlfriend, the bathroom used as a crèche Thousands of stories ...

a result of this fire occurred on December 30, 2004, 194 young people were killed and nearly a thousand injured when fire bowling facilities located across the street Bartolomé Mitre and Jean Jaures, the Once neighborhood. It's been nearly 4 years of tragedy, waiting for justice.

One of the things that surprises me about this, is that there is a kind of "games." Los Callejeros defending those who do not. They are relatives of the victims, the fans of the band, etc.

For me, the rock band is as guilty as Chaban, police, Anibal Ibarra, and officials. All received bribes, they are all involved.

Am I going to say that the manager did not go to see the bowling before the band plays, and do not see in what conditions was he?

Knowing that the move towards the band, why not look for another bigger place to play?

It says it was a banda "bengalera" Were not aware that such tragedies occur in an enclosed area?

Why not be further investigated is the person who shot the flare? Why

Aníbal Ibarra is on the bench?

Will there be justice for the 194 kids?

Should not there be more officers charged for allowing the use of the bowling in those conditions?

For now we must wait until at least March 2009. New questions arise, as I hope also many are answered.

1 Journal

Profile

0 comments:

Post a Comment