Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ontario Drivers Licence Study



I share some photos of my wedding with Mayra, parents are very, really this post is to make a commercial to our good friend Omar palatte, which is the professional photographer that we did all the work of photography at the wedding, has 24 years experience in the social environment, is a member of the Mexican Society of Professional Photographers, etc.

Actually, we were very pleased with the work of Omar, he treated us wonderfully and the main thing is that in your event from beginning to disguise the bride goes with you wherever the shoot or study in Mass and obviously in the party.

I recommend it widely, but hey, judge yourself, see the photos I put in the following slides, I clarified that I lowered the quality of the photos so he could "upload" to the server faster
slide.com
Thank you for your attention my dear Omar.

I leave your mail if you wish to contact you: photopalatto@hotmail.com

Greetings
Pictures Studio and Mass


Party Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment