Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can A Camera Flash Hurt A Baby's Eyes



In life we \u200b\u200bmeet people, one after another, some go in the moment, others stay a little longer, but at some point disappear from the map for various reasons : change of residence or lifestyle. And of course there are those who stay forever.

a friend, you could say, is with whom you have an emotional relationship and disinterested. The clearest example of friendship is Jesus, who loves us so that was able to give his life for us, his brothers and friends, no doubt, he is the best friend, is never going to fail and we can always trust.

I can say I have the joy of having people tremendously valuable and as such, very dear to me each and every one of them know very well, which means the space I have to do to my new best friend, my dearly beloved son, Manuel Alejandro.

The feeling of being a father is hard to describe, is something you have to live to feel it and enjoy it, take my arms to my little Manolo has been the most wonderful experience of my life, anything resembling it, the legs are bent, hands trembling, the voice cracks and tears can not be contained when you see it, the body of your beloved, you are leaving this beautiful being.

Knowing that I put my bit for God, our Lord, to create this wonderful piece of meat, I do have too many emotions together since it was my new best friend, and talk since I knew that was because a small image generated by high frequency sound waves (ultrasound or ultrasound), I remember I was told I had a size smaller than a grain of rice.



know we'll have differences, as most best friends, but the indestructible bond that unites us will give us the pattern to get good deals and take the ship to fruition, we also have to be the mediator Mayrita undisputed that in these matters.

Thanks to all the friends who share this joy with May and me, the list is long. Thank God for allowing my new best friend has arrived without complications and, as always, I renew my commitment to serve you till you think is suitable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment