Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Waxing Week Before Period

GALILEO AND ME - Ch. 1


Inspired by the movie "Marley and Me"



After researching on the Internet and magazines, dog breed suited to acquire, we conclude that a Labrador retriever would be the solution to have a pet, the farmers, according to data, people worship tend to be patient with children, it is not an aggressive dog, they are easy to train, has an exceptional kindness, gentleness, intelligence, energy and goodness, well, the race is over popular in the world by number of registered copies.

Daniel, Mayra's neighbor, curiously, had offered a puppy of this race, since he has a female who had just given birth to her puppies. May not accepted, after a week told me and I told him I would be very good choice, after several hours of conversation I managed to convince her that we had our first pet, after all, what would a marriage without a these?, an argument that was accepted by my now wife. We immediately went to see Daniel to tell us how much we could give a puppy. He told us he had only one and was at that time in the shop for sale Liverpool, who were to see and if not sold in the week gave us half price. So it was. Galileo

is originally from San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas, now has three years of age. I still remember when my friend went with Eder for the long awaited puppy home from Daniel's mother, in San Cristóbal, was in my office about two hours waiting to finish my working day so you can take home. Was a little apprehensive knowing the new space full of computers and cables that had been taken, to the point of 7:30 pm, at which time I leave the office on Friday and leaving for the capital of the State to spend the weekend at my mother's house, where he slept those weekends because I have not married, I took a box, I think it was a regulator voltage, I made some holes and stuck it. Gaby supported me to carry on their legs into the leaky box.

confess that I was afraid to take him home Thely mom, she's not very friendly to these types of pets, even though she grew up next to two German shepherds, owned by father Daniel and mother Tita. I did not know how to react to this fact, the original idea was to have the weekend all week Tuxtla and San Cristobal to keep me company.

That night he slept in my room, my mother did not know anything, I got home too late to realize that my recent acquisition. The next day found the irrepressible bodily waste my puppy on the floor of the room. He was under the bed as if he had found the perfect place to sleep. Continued ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment