Friday, May 6, 2011

Natural Cures For Ovarian Fibrosis

Shoes

Less than 2 months for our departure, almost everything I do in my spare time is packed ...



books, clothes, shoes and more books, more shoes and more clothes!

Pos
that this post is devoted to boxes, suitcases and trunks.
could not be otherwise;)


As the boxes do not add much we focus on suitcases and trunks.
starting with the homeland:


Salvador Bachiller for lovers of vintage look
for animal print lovers

Monsters Series for Salvador Bachiller pekes or for the more offenders



These are not I know what brand they are but are fun, fresh and summery;)

and go directly to the Art of Travel ...

so glad 0_0


not lack detail


and are beautiful but are inherited and have been round the world 1000

or Earth!


special edition tribute to the man on the moon

for shoes??


Or to sit and relax, which is not bad if you've been saddled with the entire collection of Miss Paris Hilton ...
While I doubt that it loaded with some!

FINDE I wish you happy and continue with my move ...

KISSES!








0 comments:

Post a Comment