Friday, March 27, 2009

Toilet Bowel Tablets Bad For Tank

USE: WHY, WHY AND WHY

Yesterday, at home, the family were talking about how to write today, so good until one of my brothers said: "I write because I am a fashion ...". I really wonder if writing with misspellings, abbreviations rare, no punctuation is it a fad?

time ago I read in Eder's blog [What we are], an entry regarding how to write on the Internet, referred to the language used in the metroFLOG and put some examples (if you want to read input from Eder : The language of metroFLOG, please click here ). For me, it is difficult to understand this kind of writing, and I think, in my very personal point of view, to write well is not a fad. I'm not saying it does not take errors of thumb, tend to happen often. But these days we find people who can write "box" with "g".

Moving on to what befalls us in this post:

  • Why , separate written statements only in interrogative or interrogative sentences that make sense. Examples:

Why you like snow lemon?
do not know why he was angry

  • Because together, the function of conjunction. Is written as one word and without orthographic accent. Examples:

I like it because
acid tastes are angry because they stole a cell phone.

  • Why, as one word and with an accent, it means reason, cause or motive. Can be easily identified because usually precedes a story. Examples:

Jaguars players already know the reason for this decision.
not want to know the whys of your attitude.
Give me a reason for your separation.



do not consider myself an expert on the subject, I'm in the process of learning the rules, nor do I judge people who do not write properly, they will never be. Hopefully that with these data we can learn to write better, to begin the commitment of a server as an administrator of this blog is that try to write my best, so I know the reason for these entries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment