Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bus Stations In Or Near Cambridge Maryland

wonderwoman by MAC and some other things!

Hello! viernesssss very nearly!


I've never done a post about makeup because the truth is that although I like reading, not practice a lot by example and all I have to "released" when it comes to risk with the clothes in question of make up I am very basic and only risked something in the nail polish.


Now is not that radical decision to turn my life with makeup but this week has gone on sale in Spain MAC limited edition dedicated to the cartoon character
Wonderwoman

and I could not resist ...


I loved the comic super presentation!


bitten someone else?
SIN Or should I say??

More stuff:

April 10 we have an event that can be summarized in three B's
NO! not good nice and cheap!!
is
BARCELONA BLOGGERS BRUNCH ;)
was jokes!
the event's official title is:

who is organizing my newfound much admired Dave's blog Vuitton

L @ s de Barcelona reservaos the day and out ...
the city and meeting with bloggers well deserved getaway ¿no??

AND ONE LAST THING:

in Rebecca's blog , A LIFE TRENDY is drawn a beautiful tiara Lindi Lu
who joins me?

And with all this I only wish everyone a happy weekend;)

besossss



0 comments:

Post a Comment