Friday, March 25, 2011

Why Is My Cervix So Low?

MARC JACOBS JEAN PAUL GAULTIER SS2011

Hello !!!!!

had just landed and with a jet-lag will not let me sleep update the post with something simple but I've liked.
This is the video presentation of supplements and some other piece of the collection Spring-summer MARC JACOBS.
Marc has the good habit of relying on this area and the truth is it's a great way to see the clothes moving off the catwalk and in a more "real" or at least more everyday.
Here it is:

MARC JACOBS SS 2011 at NY JAMES THE

is not a work of art, models are just that, models and not actresses, but is another way to present the collection and I looks super successful.
The hotel is amazing ... THE JAMES , is targeted to my next trip to NY (do not know when will ... : ()

And WELLINGTON level positions in my BWL (bags wish list)

HAPPY WEEKEND!



I'm going to try to catch up with your blogs. It misses you !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment